Trac in Action

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather inOC

Reaction score
Took the trac, 5 bikes and 4 friends up to Big Bear for the weekend. Went through a couple jeep trails with no problem and then found this quiet little spot for some climbing and riding. I had a lot of guys in jeeps stop and ask me what kind of truck I had and what I'd done to it :)

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

:wub:

-Heather in OC

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you had a Great time. Never been to Big Bear (3-4 hr. drive for us), but the scenery looks awesome. Come up to Lake Tahoe for some great mtn. biking sometine. Also, the area around Kirkwood Ski Area is very nice, you can go over to Grover Hot Springs State Park to soak sore muscles.

Ben- yup that's a tomac six shooter. I built it up last year with full XTR and man is it a blast :)

The grille is a perimeter grille that I bought on ebay. can't seem to find it right now

-Heather in OC

Hey Heather.

Were you in Holcomb Valley? Looks like it could be that area for climbing. My GF and I usually try to get there about 3-4 tmes a year during the Spring/Summer. You are doing the entrance to the John Bull Trail if you approach from the North East. The turn off to the pinnacles is just before it gets bad. John Bull is a gnarly 4WD trail that full-on lifted 4WD vehicles do.

During the winter you may want to check out New Jack City North of Barstow. Lots of great sport routes there. Fairly new climbing area. Not too well known. So it isn't crowded...yet

Lou...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lou-

yep that's Holcomb valley

R-

Mickey Thompson Classic Lock II's 15"

Q-

you made my day! I took that pic just for you on the dinkiest rock I could find because I knew you'd comment and you delivered like you always do. If nothing else you are predictable. Thanks!

-Heather in OC

Looks! :cool: The mudflaps are the last mod I would think to add to a cool ST but, I can't believe they look pretty good. Nice pics. ;)

R,

I think I did...... :p

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Todd Z

Latest posts