toyo or revos?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayson Vagenas

Reaction score
ok so what does everyone think?toyo open country a/t or bridgestone revos. i will be getting 285/75/16or larger. if u have had either one let me know whatya think.:):)

I have a set of the Toyo's on with about 45K miles on them. They have been OK but nothing special. I will probably go back to Michelin's when I need to replace again. I got over 70K on the OEM Michelin's.

On my second set of REVO's, great performance-wise both on and off road but the treadwear is nothing to write home about. I get about 25k out of them.

Revos..... Mine are 275/70/16

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

BF Goodrich AT KO's... nuff said (these are the 285/75/16 with a 3" body lift)

This is with 50,000 km's on them already! Best tires I have ever bought, and they are the most rugged looking AT I could find.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on what kind of driving you do. I know that Olaf W like his Toyo Open Country A/T's. I had them on ours but they were 235/70/16's and had a max psi of 35, and have later found out the 255's have a max psi of 44 lbs. I now have the Bridgestone Dueller H/L Alenza's (245/70/16's) on for almost a year with hardly any signs of wear.

Like Rodger said, I loved the Toyo Open Country A/T's, I am in plenty of muddy situations as well as icy and deep snow situations. They performed excellent in all of them. I went down some of the same trails in 2wd with the Open Country A/T's that I originally had to use 4x4 with when I had the crap years.

I have the Toyo's and they are fine,,,, I got about 10k miles on them and they still have the

color strips around them with little signs of wear. I drive highway alot and they are not too noisy and the performed well all winter on and off road....

Joseymack

Latest posts