Tough Holiday

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary DiPietroSr

Reaction score
Not to get anyone down, but this a tough holiday for our family. I lost another brother-in-law today. My two living sisters lost their husbands within 2 months of one another. We will all be there someday, but it's still tough.

Gary D.

You know Gary, I experienced, just in September the loss of my Ex Husband and His dad with in a week of each other. His mother and Dads wife (still call them Mom & Dad) is not in good health as well. She lost both her husband of 53 yrs and her first born just short of 51 years. Now is the time and every day after this to be Thankful for the ones left behind. Very sorry for your families loss. I know it's a difficult time for all of you.

(((((((((((((HUGS to all of you)))))))))))))

Gary, my heart & prayers go out to you & your family, no matter how much time goes by it is never an easy thing to go through. God be with you all.

Losing anyone you care for is never easy. The holidays seem to make it even harder as you always have that attachment.

I am sorry for your loss as well as your other family members. I know we all know it will happen and for the most part we accept that. But it does not make it any easier when it does happen.

I hope you have a decent holiday.

All you can do is honor your loved ones, both living and not....

Take care...

Rachel and I send our condolences....

Todd Z

Latest posts