Torrie--customer support

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy reilly

Reaction score
Just wanted to send out thanks to Torrie from fastpartsnetwork. I had an issue with my trac and the code P0605. I called Torrie and he suggested updating my tuner and that should fix the problem. I call SCT for help updating my tuner (computer idiot) and they suggested it was the tunes and not the tuner. Torrie stuck by his product and he was correct. After updating the tuner the code was gone and the ECU upload was back to normal. Torrie always responded back to my emails within minutes of me sending them. Awesome customer service. I know my Sporttrac is not some high powered monster like he is probably used to tuning, but I feel like I got the same service. Thanks again Torrie.

Torrie is a wonderful asset to this site and to all of us. I always appreciate his products and services. He always is helpful. I am very grateful to him for all that he contributes. I hope more people buy from him and support what he does.

Latest posts