• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Todd Z, I can't get ahold of Vinyl Imagination to order decals, he still do it?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Gerner 2

Reaction score
Hey Todd, have you heard from the Vinyl Imagination guys.

I tried emailing them to order some about a week and half ago and haven't gotten any reply. Called them today and got voicemail with no reply. Do they still make and sell them?

Thanks Chris but the links for the decals on that site came up "ERROR 404 Not Found".

This has been the case for quite some time now (a few years, actually). I've brought it to Todd's attention several times, but the sponsor has never fixed to pages to show what products he offers for Fords. If we can't even see examples of the products he's offering for Sport Tracs, why would we want to buy from him or have him as a site sponsor?:soap:

Exactly !!!!! :angry::soap::eek:nline:

I just wanna know where I can get a set or even just one of these decals.....

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone wants to I can get the emblem overlays, hood stripes and 4x4 logos and try to send them to you. Go on 13-3motorsports.com they do amazing work.

Dont think he is going to be a sponsor much longer any way....We have had no luck in the last month contacting him...

Todd Z

vinyl graphics get old after a while. Had my graphics business for 8-10 years. Got tired of kids selling them for next to nothing and folks complaining about selling them 50 cents of vinyl for 9.99. Haven't cut vinyl for profit in 2-3 years. Someday I'll go in and the plotter will be dead just from sitting.

'07 ST

I took pictures to them and they made it. They can make anything you want they just need a idea or picture. If you want I bet you can email or fax them the idea and they'll make it and mail it. If not ill pick it up and mail it. There within spitting distance from my house .

For what it's worth Jerry, I don't think this would be a good addition to your truck. Maybe you'll prove me wrong. Or, maybe you're trying to get them for someone else...I dunno. Either way, I'd like to see where these end up. I've thought about 4x4 decals a few times but always decide against it.

For another member on the EF. The images I have won't come out right when I cut it on vinyl. I need to get a good decal so I can get them to him and so I can make them for future customers.

Latest posts