Todd and Paul's Excellent Adventure

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul H

Reaction score
Well the adventure started going to New Jersey on sunday (again) to pick upi tires at Bill M's

house for Todd. (For some reason the pics at Bill m's house wont work will fix and add later.)

Then after that we met up with Dave to pick up the tow hooks and bed mat he had for sale.

And after that we made the trec up to Jakes house to finish up his carbon fiber. All in all

it wasnt a bad day....oh yeah wait a minute i almost forgot i got SCREWED over AGAIN by

Chris P 05 from New jersey!!!!! PAid him 15 bucks to ship lowering blocks to my house * FUCKING 8 MONTHS AGO!!!!!!!:angry: Well besides that we had a good day. Like i said some pics work and some didnt so i will re-check and post them. There might be a Part 3...stay tuned!!!!

Paul H

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, yeah, yeah,,,,

was a good time and worth the trip, Just never on a Sunday again, Sat maybe... LOL

Todd Z

yeah they showed up at Bill's at 8:40, drive all the way to Dave and then back up to me and where at my house at 12:30! Just shy of 4 hours to go from the NE corner of NJ to the SW corner back to the NW corner of the state.

Latest posts