Today is the Last Day To REGISTER for KY

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel Z

Reaction score
Today is the Last Day To REGISTER for KY

Can't wait to see everyone there..........:supercool: :driving:

Rachel Z

Last edited by a moderator:
YUP !!!!

WE MADE the Minimum amount we needed with people signing up and the donations we received !!!

BY registering now this helps us get an accurate count for the plant tour, marks feed store, the farm, and any other activities we do.

While I have no problem with people showing up to the farm and paying there, I wish that people register if your planing on going.

I am making up welcome packets, name lanyards and the accurate count helps me Pre pay and plan for everything for the meet !!!

Thanks to those attending and those that made donations.

Thanks to everyone for their site support !!

This year is not super packed with things to do OR a ton of give aways, but we should have a great time and cant wait to meet some for the first time and re meet others !!!

See you there !!!!!

Todd Z

Todd, Tried to register for the meet but keep getting this error message: (Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14'

Incorrect syntax near 's'.

/mysporttrac/Louisville2010/reg.asp, line 43
)

Tried using two different computer but kept getting the same error message.

Would like to register myself and the wife. How should we go about getting us registered?

JT

JT

Are you filling out all the boxes nobody has had any issues try it again then contact GeorgeC he might be able to help

Rachel Z

Todd,

I really want to register but with my work schedule I just cannot be sure if I will make it to the farm. I would like to show up at the farm and hang out, but it will be a last minute decision for me. And it is only a few hours from STL. Plus we have a huge Explorer Forum offroad run that same weekend, in southern Missouri.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just tested it..... Try again.... IF not you can email me all the required info and when i receive payment I will add you to it on my end..

Todd Z

Chad,

Just keep me posted, But understand if we are at 45 people and ford says no more can take the tour or at lunch, and I know marks only holds 50, I cant be held responsible if people are turned away that did not register or show up the day of the event......

Thr farm is the easy one now not the Thursday unfortunatly...

I am sure you understand this is why we do the Pre reg.....

Todd Z

Todd,

Sent you an e-mail with my registration information and paid via Pay Pal. I'll be arriving at the Motel sometime in the afternoon on Thursday. As I've been on the plant tour during past meets I will not be taking the plant tour.

JT

John,

I will check that email when i get home and send you a confirmation email tonight...

Todd Z

JT done !!!

Chad,

We can talk about the farm..... They did a head count last year and nailed me for 3 extra people.....

The reg fee we r charging is primarily for the farm any way....

Todd Z

Latest posts