To those that did not come to Louisville

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darrel Chaney01

Reaction score
To make you feel a little better for not coming. It was about 110 to maybe 115 F in the plant Thursday night. After several members washed their ST's in rained late this afternoon and early evening and at times pretty heavy. There is a 40% chance of rain tomorrow morning. Now the flip side. Todd and his crew have done an excellent job. We got to see the full tour of the plant all the way to where they come of the assemble line to the testing. The Slugger Bat Museum And Factory was great and even air conditioned. The Mark's Feed Store meal tonight was great. Even if tomorrow it does rain, I know it will be a great time. The best part by far though is seeing everybody and just hanging out talking and of course the ST's.

Last edited by a moderator:
At they Bat Museum they show some special bats. One they made said, "Will You Marry Me?" They were done for 3 people and all 3 women said Yes. So there were NO stike outs.:lol:

Iam really, really, sad that I to miss it.:(

After 4 years I feel as if I know so many of you. Just never seen your face.;)

I'm sad that I was not able to come to MY HOME TOWN of Louisville and visit with you guys!

Military Duties will not let me leaveFlorida.....DARN!!! haha

GM,

Sorry I missed you. Theresa and I stopped by the hotel. It was good timing. We got there right before everyone started rolling in after the Louisville Bat Museum.

Tom

Latest posts