To those in Louisville.. How's the meet going?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Griffith 2

Reaction score
I know ya'll can't stay off the site more than 2 hours, lol... I'm sure you guys are having a blast and it's killing the rest of us sitting at work/home.. Let us know how it's going.. :)

If yall have interest, I actually did bring my web cam, but I don't know if there will be a network at the farm. I can set one up out in the lobby if yall want...

edit: Oh, just got back from the Louisville Slugger museum. It was fun and interesting. Got to do some BP with Babe Ruth's bat (the biggest one they had). Food was great and we got a little presentation from Ford. Very fun time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a few shots I took. working on the Video be for I post it up...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

a few more in the 2008 meet folder in my library

Thanks for the pics. I like the color of the limited. Must be an '09? Also, does it just not have the antenna installed, or have they gone to an internal antenna?

I would have really liked to see Dave Turner's ST in person. That's my favorite Trac!

There are quite a few of us here. I told ya, you would wish you had! :D I wish every member could have attended! It really is nice to see folks, meet them and put faces to the names!

Those people at the meet don't care about us:angry:

We are the unclean, the forsacken, here we are maintaining the site and they are out having a grand old time.

Not Right:wacko:

awww Mr B we do care :) we went to the BBQ place. it was really good! We all had a great time visiting! and Fun and Fellowship is still carrying on this minute. :) Several of us took lots of pics at the plant last night. I forgot my camera for the Museum (but then we could not take pics inside where the bats are made*she said 'cause one of us could be a spy) and I forgot it at dinner! I do know some pics were taken at dinner. The pics are coming....be patient! as we are at a Sport Trac convention! We have folks all the way from West coast Canada here! TX too! Pa, OH, NY, IL, IN, MO, CT, NC, GA, WV, KY, ...I probably missed a couple of states! Everyone is having a great time!

Latest posts