To the Texas ST'ers

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teddy GreeneII

Reaction score
Any southerner knows that Texas and moreover Texans has always been a shinning star for us and for the rest of America. Watching what's going on right now down there is amazing. Everyone keeps bragging about stepping up, except the people that seem to be stepping up the most. Sincere gratitude to all of you, Houston and elsewhere, seems you are keeping up your reputation, just by doing what you do. Keep the faith. We're thinking of you folks too and including gratitude in our prayers for people like you.

Teddy.....Thanks for the recognition and compliment......

Pasadena where I live borders houston. There is plenty of out poring going on around here. We have plenty of misplaced familys in our area that are being helped, that the media knows nothing about....That ok though, God says there is greater reward when your charity, is not braged on.....

The head pastor at our church (Spring Tabernacle) decided several years ago that we needed to "put our money where our mouth is", so to speak, and signed us up as an official Red Cross center. We are currently hosting 200-250 people in our church. I'm just glad that we can help in some way.

Thanks for the compliment. Here in Dallas they are expecting about 20,000 at the Reunion Arena. Here in Frisco (North Dallas) we have had a lot of people enroll in the schools and at the Frisco Family Services Center. I am going to donate my futon them this weekend and might stay and help out a bit. Its sad what has happen, and I wish well to all those who have lost all there life.

Boodro