Tires

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FELICIA WEST

Reaction score
I have a 2001 ST and presently have 265/70-16's on it. I am looking to possibly put 265/75-16's on it. Will they fit? It is not a 4 wheel drive. The ones I have now already rub the wheel wells when I turn the wheel all of the way. Should I just stay with the size I already have. Thanks in advance for any help.

Do you want to go taller ????

I have 275/70/16's.... and they only rub on turns.......

Todd Z

Dueler revos

Todd Z

I still would like to know if the 265/75-16's will fit? I have the 265/70-16 dueler revo's right now, but need new tires and can't afford those again. I'm getting a good deal from a friend that works at goodyear and would like to go a little taller but if it is going to cause a problem I will just stay with the size I have now.

If you get Godyear tires, make sure you get them really cheap. That is all they are worth.

Tom

Trac Luver,

I just got 265/75R16 BFG All-Terrains installed on my truck and I dont have a lift. There is a slight bit of rubbing on the front wheel well, but after a week the tires seem to have rubbed away most of the problem. Check my library for pics. I also have 1.25" spacers on the front and back so they stick out a bit more and the truck handles better overall because of the wider stance.

Latest posts