This REALLY makes me angry!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh Langel

Reaction score
WICHITA, Kan. (July 4) - As stabbing victim LaShanda Calloway lay dying on the floor of a convenience store, five shoppers, including one who stopped to take a picture of her with a cell phone, stepped over the woman, police said.

This just makes you wonder about people. It's true... the human species is a bunch of animals.:angry:

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press.

The picture is overboard, BUT seriously what are you supposed to do if the cops are called..

Ask the victim if they are ok...

then you get stuck in the middle and may even be sued if you help out and the person dies or gets hurt more..

Todd Z

EXACTLY!!! Big brother will protect you, and you have rights (for ANYTHING), just get a Lawyer, after all, this is America, and it's ALWAYS SOMEBODY ELSE'S FAULT !!!!

I'll be damned if I watched someone die because I was too afraid of legality issues. BTW, I've been there before... I had to attend to a little boy who was thrown from a rolling SUV on the highway. My last thoughts were "oh, will I be sued." Instead, I acted as people should.

Sick world.

Didn't congress pass the Good-Samaritan law where you couldn't be sued if you were responding to someone else's need time times like this?

Makes me sick anyway. Why couldn't someone just be kind enough to sit with her and keep others away???@?!?>?!?