This is so wrong

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Barber

Reaction score
Very wrong, we the people now own a bankrupt auto maker.

http://money.cnn.com/2009/05/31/news...ooms/index.htm

Sorry cannot get the link to work,GM tanked

Last edited by a moderator:
The second, very wrong. Fast Eddie, it is the YMCA with Jesus being the "Y"part. Possibly on the verge of sacrilege?? or possibly distasteful humor.

...and these people technically own GM now? There is NO way it can ever come back.

Who wants to bet they voted for the people currently in office (Not voting counts as voting for BO)?

And WTF is up with the "dude" on the left? Androgyny is nasty. Effeminate males...gag. Please button up your shirt. Please. You might not realize this, but you don't have anything there anyone really wants to see.

That is wrong, I agree...though the Peoples' Car Company is more wrong.

Both wrongs are righted with Euthanasia. GM and Chrysler are decrepit and dying a slow painful death. Time to put them down, let them die in peace as the Market dictates. If toyota follows suit, all the better, but the free market (if it existed) overrules nationalism.

Oh, and euthanasia for those 3 members of society...well, it's fairly straightforward. Stupidity is a crime--the punishment is death.

Yeah, it's a shame. I feel the company was run totally wrong. Some of their decisions were just stupid. I feel bad for all of the workers who will lose their jobs.

YMCA with Jesus being the "Y"part. Possibly on the verge of sacrilege?? or possibly distasteful humor.

Maybe distatful but I know I have a God with a forgiving sense of humor..:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Volkswagen

Which was created under Hitler to help appease the people, and became a semi respectable car company today.

Though every other country with government made cars did not prosper as such. I'm sure you wouldn't buy a Soveit car. Not even Nick Cage would (Lord of War).

Please tell me that your post was facetious. I hope that you haven't chugged so much of the kool-aid that you believe that obama owning a car company is not only in the American spirit, but legal, and a boon to the citizens of the united states

I will never own another Volkswagen again. We had a 2000 Jetta and let me tell you it was terrible. the engine was strong and had plenty of power but everything just seem to fall apart, could have been a lemon but I just don't trust the company.

Q: Why can't Jesus eat M&Ms?

A: They keep falling through the holes in his hands.

(My Lord and savior has a wicked sense of humor...look no further than the duck-billed platypus).

Me,

Clearly some people have seen Jesus, at some time about 2000 years ago. There is a lot of historical evidence that such a man existed.

But I will agree, he no doubt looked nothing like the Kenny Loggins character that we have been shown in Sunday school. That image of Jesus is a fabrication of the old church.

Jesus would more than likely look like a guy that today works at a 7-11 (or runs a Dunkin Donuts)...at least from a complexion and hair color standpoint.

TJR

Ditto TJR, Christ was not a white man....

But he wasn't black either. That must be said before someone jumps in with the asinine black jesus theory, if you could call it that.

Just because there are black people in the middle east doesn't mean Jesus was black. I thought that argument was in the Boondocks to satirize its stupidity, but I have actually encountered people who believe and argue it, based upon that very (bogus) premise.

So, why are we all trying to say that Christ wasn't white? Sounds like peace & harmony bs to draw people into the church, like how the virgin mary became lady of guadalupe to convert the heathen Mexicans under the Spanish.

Latest posts