This Is A Great Message Board

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian D

Reaction score
I just wanted to say that this message board is fantastic !!!!

I was having problems with my truck and the rpm's going way to high. Did a search for the problem. BAMM == a list of them come up and special thanks to Todd Zabbia who posted the project in great detail that fixed my truck in just over 30 minutes of work. I was able to do it myself and had all the right tools to do the job .

Yes, Brian, you are so right! Many of my questions have been answered here by a number of owners who are knowledgeable and experienced. Maybe owners of other vehicles have a way to interact when they have auto issues with their vehicles, but here you have people that share with you the same or similar problems, and give solutions they have had with their ST's and STA's. Stay tuned for more as time goes by. Other issues come up here for other stuff, but those comments are in the realm of no-issue ST problems and they have their yea or nay responses. All in all, you have the place to get good help right here for your STisssues.:banana::cool::D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man !!!!!!!!:banana::banana:

IT is the Members and sponsors that make it happen !!!! :cool::cool:

Todd Z

:banana::cool: I know I've saved hundreds of dollars doing work on my ST myself with the guidance and wisdom of the members here. Before I bought my ST I hated working on newer vehicles because of all the comupters and emmission control stuff but because of this site I can feel confident enough to work on mine. Thanks everyone for all the help over the years.

:D:D:cool::banana:

Wooo Hooo.. The site admins work hard at this site so thanks to you all too...

along with everyone that shares positive info on their own experiences and knowlegde of our Tracs...

:banana::banana::banana:

MySt = "Top of the heap, king of the hill....

Definitely a cut above the "best". Thanks for your tireless efforts, from all of us.

"No Ka Oi" THE Sport Trac Web Site. (Hawaiian, meaning the BEST) :banana:

Gavin. What Trac? Oh, you mean the white one! ;) OMG

Latest posts