This is a good deal right..?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stevens

Reaction score
I'm just looking for some feedback.

I think that I already know the answer though.

Bed Extender and Tonneau Cover for $400.00?

Thanks, & Happy Holiday..!!

If the cover has a key and the 4 brackets for mounting, then yes ..

Todd Z

Hey I paid $300 for may cover & $100 for my extender and it did not have keys or mounting brackets and had some damage.

You got a great deal!

Thanks guys, I'm on my way to pick this up in the morning. Includes all mounting brackets and keys....I'm psyched...!!!

Pics when installed..!!

Speaking of keys... does anyone know the part number for the kit to recore your factory cover? When I sell mine I intend on including the brackets and the kit for the locks so I can get a better price for it. Thanks!

MrLunchbox,

If you are going to sell you tonneau cover at some point, please let me know, I will most likely be interested, and I'm local too. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? I was looking to start it on eBay for around 400 or so with a buy it now of 550 and free local delivery for like 30 miles or something. I do intend on selling it with the brackets and if I can get it the re coring kit as well. At the very least it would come with the brackets. Its in good to excellent condition. You can tell its not showroom new but its not beat up or anything. Still looks pretty damn good. Would you be interested in the 400 price? Cause if you are I would be willing to hold off for you. That price is not set in stone either... I also can wait for some time as well if you needed to get funds together.

Okay, I drove to meet and pick up the items. Both are in great shape but I'll have to contact Mr LaRue our site sponsor for info on getting a key as the seller had none.

I've done business with him before when he made me a spare key and he always a pleasure to deal with.

Just a little plug for him for those who might have been wondering what his service was like.

Did you get a factory cover? Because you can get what I am looking for, the recoring kit so you can use your factory key to open the cover.

Yeah Mr LB, I got the factory cover and I saw the post about the recore kit. I saw that someone had done it and found it to be easy and that others have said that it's kind of difficult.

I might just get one and see how it goes, it might be pretty simple after all.

http://mysporttrac.com/shared/msgboard9e.asp?BOARDNAME=MSG&VIEW=1177027&REPLYCOUNT=9&LAST=4/15/2009_4:39:28_PM

You can find the part number in the post above.

Latest posts