This image came across the scanner at the airport today...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Palmer

Reaction score
This was just sent to me from one of my fellow workers. He was at the airport when this "Hand Gun" was found inside a computer....

Well, it ended up being a Heat sync. Had to remove the panels of the laptop to see it...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Was that a factory installed piece??? It looks like it...

OHH and thank you for not having me strip searched during my trip to ca..:lol:

Todd Z

No problem Todd...

I assume you were a selectee as you were a single male with a recently purchased ticket. That normally does it every time.

And one way tickets are a for sure....

Here is a cut and paste turned in a way that most of us will recognize the shape a bit better...

[Broken External Image]:

They should have made him take out the heat sink to make sure there wasn't a piece under it. :D

I wonder what this did to their "No hassle 1 year warranty"?

If they gave me any trouble about it, I'd have a FIT. "The TSA thought I was a terrorist trying to smuggle a handgun on board a plane because of your stupid design, and now you're giving me grief about the warranty?!"

I would get some sort of documentation from the Airport for future potential issues...

And I would not worry about any warranty issues since the TSA was the enforcing agency..

Is that one of those new 1.6Mhz revolvers? I hear they are fast and accurate. :)

I remember 15 years ago, carrying "luggable laptops" onto planes. They didn't put them through the scanners in those days. You just had to turn them on. One luggable that I used, about the size of two shoe boxes, had an expansion bay with enough space to conceal a half dozen small handguns or a what would amount to a ridiculous amount of explosives.

Glad they scan them these days.

For the most part you correct Rich. But I have seen some amazing things since taking this job..

For example,

[Broken External Image]:

Pen Gun,

a5ba746b7a57e1368068282249792549.jpg

Criminal are very smart for the most part....