Thinking of Selling the Trac and getting a 300C

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't need the Trac for towing or hauling, I say go for it. They are nice luxo-esque vehicles with a comfortable ride, plenty of power, and lots of good looks. The aftermarket for them is fairly large and growing, and with only a few minor upgrades, you can turn them into a real head turner.

Dunno, apples to oranges. 300c is one of the baddest (ie. best) looking cars on the road today. Then again I've been a huge fan of all of Chyslers styling starting with the inception of the Intrepid. But as much as I love the look of nearly every Chrysler made, after every one of my small circle of friends has owned between 1-3 Chrylser/Dodge's each, (all cars, no trucks), and every one of them had endless problems with them to the point that they all swear they'll never buy another again, I just don't think I could bring myself to do it. Maybe with 100k mile extended warranty or something, but man they've put so much time and money into their Chryslers before they just got rid of them it's scary. Could just be a whole crate of lemons but I dunno...

By the way if you get the 300c, you HAVE to do this mod...

<a href="http://www.autotrucktoys.com/300/images/jtevodoors300c.jpg">http://www.autotrucktoys.com/300/images/jtevodoors300c.jpg</a>

I know what you mean Taco. I have three co-workers that keep having to take their Dodge pickups to the shop (two Rumble Bees and one 1500 Crew Cab). Of course my Sport Trac hasn't been much better, so I guess I can't talk too much. No problems for me recently though, except I still haven't gotten a good alignment yet. :(

lol, Taco....then you coudln't get into the darn thing....

I wouldn't get a 300, simply because they are too popular in my area, even modded ones...but if I didn't want something unique, I'd get one.

Hey Glenn, you should get first-responder certified, then you could put strobes and sirens in the 300...could you imagne screaming down the highway in a 300 sittin on 22's with lights and sirens going? heck yeah....

O i agree Me.

In maryland alone there are like hundreds of them on Interstate 95 and Interstate 70 alone. I love the look and everyday i am getting closer and closer to getting one

Glenn

The 300C is great looking. Looks more like a Rolls Royce then a Chrysler. If you think you will be happy with it, go for it. For myself, I couldn't own one.

Tom