Therapy

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russ Lynas

Reaction score
I use my rare days off to detail the undercarriage of my ST and find the results are theraputic. Way cheaper than what the medical community offers. Check out my library under detailing. Good rags, a creeper with a head rest a must and a squirt bottle of WD40. Sometimes therapy goes so well, I fall asleep under the ST. Quite nice. :D

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope there is an axle stand under that rear end. . .

Yep, My drive shaft is paint gray, the drive shaft yokes are black, the inboard CV joints and rear drive shafts are painted as well. In fact, everywhere I find rust of any kind, it gets painted.

Yes, there was a jack stand after the shot was taken. Never go under a car/truck without jack stands.

My name is Russ, and I am a ST'aholic. I am on a 12 step program to stay that way.

Whew, boy I'm glad to hear all this. I thought I was just obsessed, lol. I work on mine every weekend, then come in and get on here!

I don't know about taking naps under the Trac, or detailing the under-carriage...that's a little too OCD even for me. I wish I had the inclination because if I detailed the under-carriage like I did everything else on the Trac, she would look better than new!

I do agree that it's therapeutic since it helps to keep my mind off of things that've been bothering me.

Nice Trac Russ, I like them wheels too.

Latest posts