the way a truck should always look

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome man, I love getting my ST dirty too. It is just fun driving back into town, everyone notices a dirty car more than a clean one

That is true, George. The look of shock on people's faces as they are tying to make out what kind of vehicle is underneath the blanket of mud is priceless.

I've had that same problem with gates going up after a few trips to a place. I've tried asking permission, but usually can't find out who owns the land.

I'd be willing to meet up at Durhamtown. I couldn't get the link to their rules to work. I'm actually moving down to Dublin in two weeks, so I won't be around Atlanta very much any more, but that will actually be closer to me than it currently is. My fiance's brother has an AEV Jeep Unlimited and I've been trying to get our schedules together to go to a nearby trail ride someday. He hasn't been out in a while, so I'm sure he's itching to break something.

Even though I'm from the Dallas area, I've never been to the Dallas mud bog. I've heard there are trails there, but I'm not sure. I'm still looking into that. I don't like messing with mud like they have there, but its pretty much impassable in anything other than 47" or tractor tires anyway. I linked their website. If I find out there are actual trails and not just mud holes, I may go check that out.

By the way, if you check out that website, you can probably guess the amount of heckling I get for lifting a Sport Trac. Then I ask them to follow me onto a trail, or go hunt where I do, and they soon realize their trucks are useless for anything other than going through huge, man-made pits of mud. Their egos still won't admit it though. I've taken my ST to places my dad's F150 couldn't get to, let alone a truck on 47" mudders.

Latest posts