the way a truck should always look

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good but I wouldn't leave that on there too long. It screws up the paint and causes rust on the undercarriage.

:driving::haveabeer:

you'll notice the second pic is at the car wash :)

but I did see a lot of people smiling when they looked at it on the way there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good but I wouldn't leave that on there too long. It screws up the paint and causes rust on the undercarriage.

:driving::haveabeer:

That was at stock height. Most of the mud and clumpy stuff washed off from driving through the lake, sorry hard to get action shots when everyone wants to ride along.

Looks fun.

My first time playing in mud with the ST, I didn't think I'd be getting mud on the roof. I found out how wrong I was. I will never leave the moon roof open when going through mud again. :banghead:

Hey Hugh,

i think we need to plan a trip to Durhamtown plantation.. spend a day on the trails!

( the little area I had found previously now has a locked chain in front of the wood bridge :angry: )

Thanks Jerry, I needed that! Keeps my faith strong. When I came home that way, my wife said "don't even park in the driveway". Insisted on the street and she brought out the garden hose. An hour later, I was still cleaning under the hood and laying in 4" of mud to clean up underneath. Bob

Those pics were from :banana:Easter from like three years ago, I still get mud running out from up onside the underneath the bed, inside the cladding, etc., everytime I was my truck and I've pressure washed the truck and undercarriage.

Looks awesome man, I love getting my ST dirty too. It is just fun driving back into town, everyone notices a dirty car more than a clean one:grin:

Latest posts