The time has come to sell my Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlipTrac_511

Reaction score
Hello MYST members. I have been a member here for over ten years and was very active several years after I had taken home my dream truck. I gathered a lot of very useful information from other members in the forum and in the projects section. I will always be very grateful for that. I will also cherish the meets I was able to attend years ago. Special thanks to Richard(?) and Todd Z for keeping the site up.

As much as I'd like to keep my Trac for another ten years, my growing family is in need of a 3-row crossover, minivan, or perhaps SUV. I have posted a for sale message in the Swap & Sell section. I must reiterate that the only reason I'm selling my Trac is the need for more seats. Otherwise, the Trac has always and continues to perform admirably. I hope she finds a new owner that will treat her well. Maybe a member from here?

Thanks for your consideration!

[Broken External Image]:

Hate to see long time members go. Somebody's going to get a nice Trac. Hope your next vehicle treats you as well and has as helpful a forum.

That is a gorgeous color! Good luck Trac_511.

Been through the minivan and SUV days. Secretly loved having a minivan BTW. Auto-sliding doors were made for having both hands full of babies, bags, bears, blankets, etc.

Thanks Hugh, thanks 'wolfpacker.

On a recent family road trip we landed a Dodge Grand Caravan rental and surprisingly I liked it. Either my expectations for it couldn't be any lower, or it's really the smart and practical choice. I loved the automatic sliding doors and rear hatch, and all the smart storage compartments. The Ford Flex is also at the top of the list but when I option it out to $47K the Dodge (just as nicely optioned) starts to beckon.

Latest posts