Thanks Zabteck

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victor V

Reaction score
Picked up my C&L on Wed. installed it yesterday, very happy and satisfied. Thanks Paul you were very helpful.

I have one small issue has nothing to do with the C&L, I received revised tunes (for the C&L) from Doug at bamachips. I installed them after putting in the C&L and noticed that my truck won't shift into 3rd gear until it is around 4000 rpms, so if i am below that it will rev up to 4000 then shift. Never had the issue with stock setting or the tunes he sent me before the C&L revised tunes. Is this something I can correct? or should I contact Doug about it?

Thanks,

Victor

Glad to here that you liked the C&L.

And, it was nice to meet you, thank you for your patience and business.:D

You can change your optional parameters in the Xcal2.

If you don't feel comfortable doing so then contact Doug.

I would contact him and see if something is wrong.

Paul H

2-3 shift MPH.....

IF it continues , I would ask doug to lower the MPH for the up shift if you don't like it...

Thanks again for the business !!!!!

Todd Z

Bad news I returned my trac back to stock settings and the same thing happens :unsure: pulling back into my parking lot from lunch and my o/d light started blinking :(

Take it to a shop immediately!!! There is something wrong with the tranny.

The O/D light flashing is serious and before the tranny gets worse have it

looked at.

Paul H

Thanks, I already but a call in to my uncle (he's a mechanic) Now I need to get my truck over to his shop in Brooklyn.

Victor,

Put the stock MAF on, and disconnect the battery for 1/2 hour...

Go back to the way it was BEFORE the tune and MAF...

Then drive it for a day or so... THEN install the C&L again....

Drive for a day or so....

The tune might have glitched..

Todd Z

Latest posts