Thank to all!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom buczkowski

Reaction score
I would like to thank everybody on here for the helpful information I recieved while being a Trac owner. My Trac was traded in the other day on a Fusion. Moving back into the city plus the fact that it needed some major drivetrain work drove me to my decision. I really enjoyed it and regret letting it go.I had a 2001 4x4 with127k on it and had no issues until recently,when all seemed to go at once. there were no leaks or drips of any kind and ran like the day I got it. I will still be checking in here daily because I feel once a Trac-er,always a trac-er! I will also try to use the sponsors of this site for any parts they may have for the new car. Take care all and good luck to each and every one of you.This forum is more of a "family" than any other one that I read no matter what the topic! Peace Out and Happy Trails!

Tom

Tom- Best Wishes and Good Luck.

Love the new Fusion. Have a few years to research the MT 2010 Car of the Year.

Probably for my 60th. birthday in 2017, or when my '05 XLS hits 500K, whichever comes first. LOL

Keep in touch, you are still a part of the great Ford family. Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tradd my 'Trac ovr a year ago and I still come here everyday. So don't be a stranger. I do hope to pick up a 'trac again in a year or so.

Y'all have a good one

Bob

Latest posts