thank god.

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henry tanner

Reaction score
well the wife is back home after having a heart cath and they fixed her inlet vavle which was not opening that much. the pressure on the heart on the side was two times what is should have been. the doctor said that she could be out for a walk or went up a flight of stairs and could have just died. i am gald we found a doctor that cared to find out what was wrong for so many years snice birth and fixed it. i am pissed off that no one before now fixed this.

hdt

Thank God, indeed! His timing is always perfect!

New technology is amazing!:supercool:

I am glad she is doing well and she is in good hands.

Thank God for shure.

In my family. We have found that the doctors that loooked deep.

As we talked with them. They professed their faith in God.

God bless and his hands on recovery....:love:

WOW, SOO Glad it is cought now !!!

Todd Z

The EMS department that I'm on diagnoses heart attacks on scene and immediately transports the patients to the cath lab, thereby bypassing a dozen hospitals along the way. Fortunately, the cath lab trusts our diagnostic abilities on scene and readies the cath crew while we're en route...it's a thirty minute trip. We're 92% accurate in diagnosing heart attacks and all but one patient has returned home without heart damage.

Yes, thank god that the doctors were using science (despite protest from idiotic religious people) and saved your beloved wife...

How about, THANK THE DOCTORS AND THE WONDERS OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY!?!?!?!

Yes, thank god for helping my wife, whose life he (she?) endangered in the first place, and all of those millions of starving kids and children born with organs on the outside he is COMPLETELY INDIFFERENT TO!

I don't mean to put a damper on your spirits, but this kind of shit kills me.

Religious people, the world over, throughout history have done nothing but stifle scientific progress and just progress in general and then they have the idiotic guff to thank god, after trampling and berating the science and the scientists who saved them.

It's a disgusting and disgraceful thing I have the great displeasure of seeing people do. Especially when all of the suffering and harm religion causes.

"NO, NO! It's science and atheists that are our problem!"

:banghead:

No, I'm sorry, prisons are FILLED to the brim with christians and the doctor who just saved your loved one was statistically predisposed to be a non-believer.

In other words, thank the science and doctors when they fix your loved one, NOT your imaginary friend.

Thanks

Next time someone hands you the salt at the table, don't thank them, thank god. MAYBE then you will understand a fraction of my frustration.

It's like your dad kicking you in the teeth and your mom comes to pick you up and you thank your dad. WTF?

Why do people insist on being so willfully confused and mindless? Oh yeah, FAITH!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I'm glad she's doing better and I share HDT's frustration with incompetence.

But let's be real, the thread was titled "Thank god." and not "thank everyone", so let's try to keep it real.

Latest posts