Tear Gas Residue?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny O

Reaction score
So I get a call yesterday, I'm a cleaning contractor of sorts, asking if we can clean up tear gas residue. That's a new one. Okay, I'll go take a look. Newer house, nice neighborhood, where someone barricaded themself three weeks ago, attracted the attention of the police, which can happen, and ending up committing suicide. Upstairs is now gutted, windows are shot out, tear gas dust and purple stains all over. Windows are all open, other construction guys working all over the place. I must have touched some of it, my nose stung a bit, and all the way back, a 25 minute ride, the side of my nose and cheek was burning and the tip of my tongue feels funny. The general contractor said they fired 23 cans of tear gas into the house where usually one or two is sufficient.

So that was fun. How was you all's day?

Sounds scary !!! Sounds like some of the calls our office gets in our environmental departmnent..... :lol:

First job:

We are working on a SCADA system at a waterdistrict.... Panels delivered today, Carpenters working to fit them and the electricians working at 8 different plant sites... Nothing as fun !!!

Second job:

we are drilling a drinking water well 900 feet down.....

Well last week the well collapsed and the drill rods are all stuck at about 300 feet !!!

They have been working the last 2 weeks to save everything.... Had to pour concrete in the casing to prevent the drill rig from collapsing down the hole that is slowly opening at the top of the hole !!

THIRD job:

Monitor and watch the site

Fourth job:

Working on something at nights and weekends....Cool Construction project !!!

Thats it.... :D

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
Good busy day, Installed a doggie door for an old gal.

Old guy called and said his clock stopped (I do clock repair also)he sprayed in down with WD 40:eek:

So go haul this 90 lb block of marble home for a cleaning.

[Broken External Image]:

Thos are some of my best memories of being in the Army. Tear gas training. Man, somtimes it'd be so thick in there, you couldn't see your hand in front of your face. Amazing stuff.;)

Latest posts