Tal & Hadas Rear Sport Bar (Extremely Rare) !!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Gerner 2

Reaction score
I bought my T&H rear sport bar back from cptjac/ Chad a couple weeks ago but it's just taking up space in my shed so I'll put it out there again for another member to buy.

I know alot of you were really interested in buying it last time I had it for sale.

I really don't wanna sell it but probably won't ever mount it back on my Trac since I now have a camper shell on to haul Matthew's stroller, etc... out of the weather.

There are only 5 in North America so if you wanna be unique then this is the best, rarest buy you can get for your Trac.

I sold it last time and bought it back for $500 so that's the selling price this time around.

Here's a couple pictures for those that don't know what it is...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Matthew won't need a stroller forever. I'd say you should keep it.

I have huge plans for the trac in the next two years and this isn't in them. Plus the cash will go towards the solid axles, I have set of '79 F-250 axles already lined up, just need to save up. Their geared, locked and built.

i will take it jerry ive always wanted the bed bar like ALWAYS!!!!! when do u need the cash? where r u exactly? and what material is it made from?

I live in Pittsburgh so we're not too far away from each other. I'd need to get the cash before I hand it over. It's made from high grade stainless steel. I'll be going to Connellsville, Pa./ New Stanton area on the 22nd for a Trail Run I'm putting together so that'll be good if you're still coming to that. Not in a rush, it's safe in my shed/ garage so whenever you can come up with the money works for me. There are a couple other people talking about getting it but I had alot of people really interested last time but no funds so money talks.

The Sport Bar is still for sale or possible partial trades, mostly looking for offroad/Trail stuff, winch, high lift jack, gas tank skid plate, etc...

I'm thinking that would look good on my Trac if I get it powdercoated black. One question. In order to mount, does it require the removal of any bed cover?

Still for sale. I'd be interested in either a partial or full trade for a 8k lb.+ winch (with synthetic rope) or other offroad equipment.

Latest posts