Superbowl

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a blind man could ref a better game. As for the Steeler punching the Cardinal player... just wow.

[rant] Ya, I agree that the steelers SUCK big time, and showed such unsportsman like behavior on the field that they did not deserve to win or wear those super bowl rings. :angry:[rant over]

I watched it because of the friends I was with, and the commercials.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly I don't watch any sports on the regular....

I only watch Baseball because Rachel loves it....

Other then that, No sports for me..

Todd Z

Pro Bowl next weekend. You gotta like the Superbowl. Free food and drink at the neighbors, and you get to walk away with a bunch of money at the end if you win the pool.

Man. Once again the haters show up. The last time they won, I got to hear how bad the Ref'ing was. There were bad/missed calls on both sides. Get over it. Until they replace the human refs with robots, you will always have "what they saw". The better team won. It was a hell of a game and the Cards showed they deserved to be there. They did the best job of playing against the best defence in the league. No other team came close to beating the Steelers in this playoffs. Card fans have nothing to hang thier heads about. Thier team played a hell of a game.

As for the Steelers being "unsportsman" like, There was alot of stuff that didn't get shown during the frist half that was started by the Cards defence. Was Harrison right in doing what he did? No. And he got penalized for it. What's the problem? Was it really a late hit on Rothlessburgher during that drive? It could have gone either way. I've seen calls like that all year for other Quarterbacks. That was the first time that I seen it called when it happened to Ben. Most of the time they just watch him gather himself back up and go on playing the game. Maybe they know that he isn't a baby quarterback and can take a hit, so they don't usually call it. Who knows. The Steelers had to play the leagues toughest schedule and play the toughest teams during the playoffs to get there. Show some respect.

Anyway, the Steelers got the one for the other hand, and to us Steelers fans, that's what counts. Congrats to the Steelers for thier win and also congrats to the Cards for making it one hell of a game. Lets have a rematch next year again at the Superbowl.:cool:

6 RINGS

Beat that

Ummm....Green Bay already did that. In fact, they won their seventh championship way back in 1961. And then they won five more after that.

Chicago has also won more than six.

And so have the Giants.

Congrats to the Steelers on a great championship, and to the Cardinals on a great game. Steeler fans, enjoy it, your team definitely earned it and deserves it--but don't get too full of yourself with the claims that were swirling all weekend of your team having the most championships. You had been in a four-way tie for fourth place on the list, and now you've broken that tie and are in fourth place on your own. Which is extremely impressive--but not the best.

Green Bay Packers--12 time world champions

Chicago Bears--9 time world champions

New York Giants--7 time world champions

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be Superbowl wins only...

The timing of the NFL adopting the "Super Bowl" name or changing the type of award given to individual players is really irrelevant. A championship is still a championship.

I kinda wanted the Cards to win but just because of the Cinderella type nature of the team.

And I'm an admirer of Kurt.

But it was an excellent game up till the very end.

I'm just glad that it was a great game and that nobody got hurt.