Stripes hood tailgate

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne Partridge

Reaction score
I saw a ST with the dubble white stripes running from the tail gate to the frount .

My truck is black and I thought this would be a cool look. Any ideas if this is a 3m product or a kit ? Thanks Happy New Year

As far as I know he isn't a site sponsor anymore because he doesn't list any Sport Trac stuff on his site anymore, also he doesn't reply to anybody. I could be wrong but I thought Todd Z removed him from being a sponsor.

He's still listed on the sponsors page. But you're correct in that he doesn't show any ST products on his web site, and hasn't for several years now.

You can buy several types of tape on stripes at most auto parts. I did my '04, 3yrs ago. Still holding up.

I will have to see if I still have a pic. I went from the front fender to the tail lights.

You could try the striping kits for the Mustang('05-'08) to see if they would work. Or if you have one of those vinyl lettering/vehicle wrap shops by you, they might be able to help. Or just start an internet search. I've seen kits on several sites! I, honestly, would have a body shop paint them on and seal them with clear coat. Plus on a black truck, you could look at the white, mother of pearl color. It changes color with the angles. Bob

Thanks Jerry,

The only difference now. Is my tires are blackwall and wider.

Im going to take the fake vents off. The chrome is coming off the plastic.

That's the Shelby F-150... Nice stripe set that's also the tri-bar on the side rockers. I'm not a Carol Fanboy, but it would have been cool to see what they might have done like that as a post-title kit for the STs/STAs. Hell even an official kit from Saleen or Roush would have been cool.

I would say Flat black or a grey/dark silver set would look good on that truck. My Shelby is Black with the Red/Silver stripe set and I love it, but that may be a bit "loud" for an ST.