Street Scene Speed Grille

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Tollison 3

Reaction score
Anyone have a Street Scene Speed Grille? I am thinking about getting one for my 04 Sport Trac. If so, do you have any pics of it installed? How did the install go? What all needs to be done and is there any cutting involved? I was also thinking about getting the lower bumper grille but I have tow hooks and that is going to be a problem. Thanks for the help.

Drew

Look in the projects section. There is a speed grill with the tow hooks cut out. (If it's not a speed grill it's very similar) I have a standard Billet grill but I do like the way that grill looks.

I did one for mine a year ago . The install was easy and it still looks good.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my SS grille. I got it at streetscenefx.com a while back.

The instructions say to leave in the stock grille, and clip this one in over top of it. Since my grille is lit up from the rear at night, I decided to pull the stock grille out. If you do this, you will loose alot of structural strength in the grille since there is nothing supporting it. As for mounting, I dremeled down the included clips and attached it that way, a few members here have just used pop rivets to secure it to the front fascia.

[Broken External Image]:

Also, here is a solution for the tow hooks. This is Jeremy Cope's (babycid808) Sport Trac.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts