Strange (not good) Vibrations

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirk Risseler

Reaction score
I can't track down this vibration from the front right. I have replaced wheel bearing, rotor, cailper, pads, both ball joint, outer tie rod, wheel balanced, front end checked and aligned. Weird thing is it comes and goes. 1.5 hour ride at 70mph and smooth as silk then after verering speeds for trafic it feels like an un balanced wheel for a while then goes away. Only things on the front end not replaced with 90k on it is the inner tie rods and cv joints. Both seem ok. Any thoughts??

Bad shock ???

Todd Z

How old are your tires? They might have a broken belt or shifted belt in them, my BFG's do and balancing them only helps for a week.

i have this problem as well, it comes and goes as it likes. i do need to replace my shocks and ball joints which i am soon. hopefully someone like me who experiences this exact same vibration and knows he needs to replace his shocks and ball joints will help figure out what could be wrong with yours. i know my alignment and balance and tires are good.

Latest posts