STICKY BUN RUN!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I have to work Feb 3 and won't be able to attend, just found out today :angry::angry::(:(

Yes Feb 10 would be better for me, but if Feb 3rd is better for the rest, I will still try to make down there, sometimes I work in that area, what ever you gals decide don't let me hold you up:D

Looks like we're going to stick with the 3rd then. We committed to it and the others that did, did not respond so we'll leave it at that.

Brandon, they are closed on Sundays. If you just want to have a general meet without being site dependant, just call it. Many of us "regulars" would be up for it.

What time are we talking?

I could be there by 11:30. That is if my son is agreeable. He's been under the weather lately.

Ed, do you think you'll still be there then?

Al

Let's shoot for 10:30 am in the High School parking lot. I'm going to post on the main board for a head count. Stogie, you still have my cell #? Give me a call Sat. morning and let me/us know what's going on or I'll ring you.

jk i got ur message on myspace but i got it a little too late. ive been so busy with getting into UF and UCF that i havent checked my myspace in like a week. damn im pretty sure u guys went along n did it today n i missed it. any other day u guys schedule ill go just let me know like a week in advance lol

It was cool seeing you guys again... been a real long time about 2 years or so...

the buns were good the; Strawberry Sundae was Kick Ass... and so was the cake...

The ST's were sweet... what was it 5 ST's?

we all have our different styles and mods...

why didn't i take any pics....dohhhh....

rob

Latest posts