STICKY BUN RUN!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fudged Undies

Reaction score
It's that time of year again. This will be our fourth annual run if there is interest. No date yet since SoFla doesn't do much anymore.

Let's get some interest and we'll shoot for the end of Jan, beginning of Feb.

If you want more info, <a href="http://www.mysporttrac.com/shared/msgboard9e.asp?BOARDNAME=EVENTS&VIEW=794677&REPLYCOUNT=29&sitename=mysporttrac"target=top>here's last year's linkey.</a>

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that my New Years resolution fell apart :blink:,

I'm ready for some sticky buns :wub:

After we visit Knaus Berry Farm, lets check out this place called "Robert is Here".

This is from his web site: Out back of the fruit stand, Robert features his own little zoo of sorts, including emus, donkeys, goats, parrots, honeybees, chickens, geese and tortoises. On the weekends, they feature live music and have a few antique cars on display. One gentleman will be happy to show you the original owners manual and bill of sale his vintage 20s era Ford.

If anyone is interested we can also check out the only winery I know of in South Florida.

They're open for free tastings Monday through Friday from 10am to 5pm, Saturdays from 10am to 6pm and Sundays from noon to 5pm.:p

Here is a link to the winery and a map of all the locations.

[Broken External Image]:

Ok let's go go go....pick a date a Sunday would be better but a Saturday is just as good:rolleyes:

Alright folks, how about Feb. 3rd. Either date is good for me, but the 3rd gives a bit more time for everyone to figure out their schedule.

That'll work for me. What time we meeting and are we meeting in that school parking lot again?

Last edited by a moderator:
TxPlates, we meet at/in the high school partking lot across the street from the farm.

Here are the details from previous years:

<i>

here's info from the last meet:

Knaus Berry Farm

15980 SW 248th St

Homestead, FL 33031-2060

Phone: (305) 247-0668

In Short Even the most cynical folks melt after one visit to this homegrown fruit stand. For some people, it's the sticky cinnamon buns, but most folks can't get enough of the fresh and creamy strawberry and mango shakes. There's also a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, cheesecakes, shakes and that South Florida staple, the Key lime pie.

Knaus is open Monday-Saturday, from 8am to 5:30pm during strawberry season (January-April).

</i>

Latest posts