Steering wheel skin and hitch cover

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary mendelow

Reaction score
hi all,

my deteriorating steering wheel cover finally has bitten the dust. a hole at the 12 oclock position in the leather cover! so i am removing the leather. what is the absolute best

leather wrap for this wheel??

also, where is the best and cheapest place to get a nice hitch cover for the truck.

and i am going to be in need of a leather lower dark grey drivers seat cushion for an 01 in the not too distant future. anyone know where i can get one??

thanks!

[email protected]

Covering requires padding and professional stitching...... a new wheel from the dealer is not that expensive..... you can get a wheel skin or have it prof redone like i did but it is costly...

as for the hitch cover, i got the lighted ford brake light for $14.99 for advance auto,.

Seat parts are almost discontinued from ford, so check there or aftermarket or a junk yard..

Todd Z

I've had a tan Wheelskin for about a year. It looks as bad as my original steering wheel. ALL of the leather dye wore off after about six months. Buyer beware. They most definitely are NOT worth the 50 bucks they cost.

Latest posts