Steering Wheel Lights

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh F

Reaction score
I have an 03 ST. The lights in the steering wheel .....the cruise control on/ off on the left side of the steering wheel lights up but the set, resume, coast, lights on the right do not light up. Are they supposed to light up? Its not a big deal and the cruise still works, I would just like all the lights to work also.

Yes, they should light...

you need to replace the lights if you want them to light..

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't have to replace the whole switch. Ford sells the bulb separately. Do a search for cruise control switches and you should find my post with part numbers....

Mark

I've had this for years. Don't know who originally made it, but the pic has been around forever.

a5b734e2e57dc637bc65e51e5988dd48.jpg

You may laugh at what I say or may not want to 'harm' your trac. But I smacked the back of the buttons over a year ago, and the lights came back on and been on even since

I had the same problem pretty much. But it was my on/off switch it didn't light nor did it work....I tried the break thing and replaced the bulb and it still doesn't work....nor does it light

Latest posts