STA Prices

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Steele 2

Reaction score
Went to talk trade of my 2010 STA to a few Ford Dealers in Phoenix. Seems most have never seen STAs in AZ. Beat me up in price quite badly $15K-$16K. Say vehicle is not known here. Is that where we are AT? Won't give away a very nice STA !

Sadly dealers give you 5K less then its worth, and there is no Adrenalin option in the KBB or NADA books for pricing. Just limited.

Todd Z

IMO you'd be crazy to trade it in rather than sell privately. Clean STA's are in high demand and very hard to find, especially V8's. What color?

Last edited by a moderator:
https://newjersey.craigslist.org/ctd/d/2008-ford-explorer-sport-trac/6445007533.html

here's one that didn't seem priced right.

then I called,,,

I just called this dealer and the description is not entirely accurate. Not a one owner car, dented door rear drivers side, cracked windshield. Looks like it's been titled three times. This is all over the phone. I'm sure when you get there there's more to learn about the truck. He's holding it on consignment too......

Nice looking truck though and the right options too. Something about white ....

Used car salesmen

Last edited by a moderator:
New member, been looking at STA's for a couple of weeks now, they do command a pretty penny. Found a blk one I like and if the dealer will do right by me I will trade my 2010 Cts wagon for it. The Adrenalin has 110,000 miles and came out of Canada, a lot do, 1 accident about 5 years ago, 1 owner, and is pretty much deck out w/navigation and remote start and 22 " blk rims w/new Toyo tires. If I can pretty much walk away w/the same monthly payment, I will do it. Have never sat in or driven one but from what I read...

Latest posts