STA parts, Service Manuals, Intake, Exhaust tips... Please Donate to my Vegas Fund!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris smith 5

Reaction score
Garage is now clean. STA take offs and unused parts were laying around everywhere!

Heading to Vegas before I go overseas, looking to add a few $$ for the trip.

Shipping based on your ZIP.

Nocturnal intake tube with Instructions - Will need new hose ($10 +/-) for running to PCV ~~ $50

Factory Service Manuals, including wiring diagram. Wrinkled and bent to hell, back cover torn but still perfectly functioning ~~ $35

Factory Adrenalin Exhaust tip - Needs a good polish ~~ $40

Custom Magnaflow Corvette Dual Oval tips (special order $140 @ jegs) - Needs a good polish, pic of tips installed below. ~~ $80

Pypes performance Challenger tip. Also a special order item @$160 (for the set, not sold individually) IMO the best fit for GEN II STA outlet! Picture installed below is powder coated and what I finally settled on before I sold my truck. ~~ $80

Also have factory 2WD springs. Project?? (Lowering springs went with the truck when I sold it) ~~ MAKE OFFER

Factory STA grille (aftermarket billet grille cut to fit STA went with truck when sold) ~~ MAKE OFFER.

Factory Left hand side fender vent insert - gee whiz - Project blank or???? ~~ MAKE OFFER

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in the intake, and the Pypes tip.

What is the ID of the exhaust tip? looks like it chokes down kinda small at the fitting... Do you have a pic of where the PCv ties into the intake tube? what kind of hose will it need, or what did you use?

thanks!

Pypes tip and factory tip are sold.

The intake just needs a small portion of fuel injection/PCV/Emissions hose. The hose that came with the system and the T fitting are included but I cut a 2" portion for another project a while back, so it will be a little short.