ST Related and Miscellaneous Items

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Turner

Reaction score
Billet Grille - held on with zip ties (includes new package of zip ties), 5 pieces (4 main and bumper insert), pictures on ST in library under My SportTrac - $50

Tow Hooks - comes with bolts but no mounting hardware - $50

Wet Okole seat covers - front and rear sets, fronts are with non-removable headrests, black with light gray inserts - $125 shipped

Sport Trac Outer Boundaries Folding Chairs and bag - $50

95-01 Saturn S-Series rims - 4 rims in decent shape, link has details of rims, will get actual pictures at request - pay the shipping cost and they're yours

7" Plasma ball - Can be run continuously or to the beat of music with adjustable sensitivity - $25.00

Flashlight and Multitool set - High powered flashlight and pocket knife/corkscrew set. Includes Deluxe Case and batteries for flashlight - $10.00

Gameboy Carrying Case - Holds Game Boy Color, Pocket, or Original, 6 Game Paks, Earphones, Cable Links, Batteries, and Instruction Booklets. Nintendo Game Boy embroided on front - $5.00

Car Cooler Buddy - Thermal insulated cooler holds up to 12 cans Detachable 12 CD Visor Organizer Cell Phone Holder with Cover Strap LED Compass with Keychain - $15.00

Extender Snowbroom - 48" Extending Reach. Steel extender handle and ergonomic blade design - $5.00

Bicycle Executive Poker Chip Set - Solid wood cherry finished case with etched Bicycle logo on glass lid. Two decks of Bicycle playing cards, 5 poker dice, 5 regular dice, and 100 poker chips - $15.00

GI Joe Flashlight - GI Joe Hotlites Flashlight Requires 2 AA Batteries (Not Included) - $3.00

Remote Control Prowler - Max Collectors Remote Controlled Plymouth Prowler. Requires 9V and 4 AA Batteries (Not Included) - $5.00

Fossil Watch - Stainless steel bracelet with push-button and safety clasp. Quartz movement, Analog date display, Screw-in caseback, Silver-tone luminous hands and stick markers, 100 meters water-resistant. 11 year warranty. Never been worn. Comes in collective Fossil tin with instruction manual and warranty booklet, needs new battery - $50.00

All items do not include shipping unless stated otherwise. Pictures available at request. Feel free to post or email me with questions. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, sent you an email about 10 minutes ago. They are Wet Okole seat covers, not Oakley like the sunglasses. Total will be $125, which includes shipping. I will take money order, check, or Paypal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take the grille if none of the other folks pan out.

Just let me know what the total would be with shipping to 85383 and I'll send it to you through paypal.

Thanks,

Freddy