Sporttrac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does your co worker drive ????

Lets trash him !!!!

Todd Z

Actually I have a couple of GM trucks, and this thread was a response to some comments "Woppy" had made on facebook. I, as well as the rest of the office staff thought this was rather funny, although "Woppy" took it personally and decided it was appropriate to physically assault me. Is there a "mod" in here that would help remove sand from a vagina? It's not that I don't like Fords, hell i've owned 4, he just keeps cracking on me because of a Chevy K20 I just bought. Seems as he can dish it out but not take it? Anyway, flame away.

Eh, it's not a daily driver, it's a play truck for offroading. Daily driver is 96 Yukon. And sure, the K20 looks like ass, hell you can see it at www.chevytruckworld.com/jesta443 , but Woppy fails to understand that a RUNNING K-20, with the Dana front axle, a Corp 14 bolt rear axle, an NP205 transfer case and a muncie 465 stump puller is a hell of a deal for $100.

It is still a turd, even if it only cost 100 Bucks.

FWIW, the Sport Trac has a Dana front axle if you get impressed by that.

Tom

Any car for $100 is a steal if it runs. Heck it costs more than that in labor to change an STs spark plugs.

So why isn't Woppy posting? Is he is jail for assaulting the Retarded Co-Worker? :lol:

Dana front axle in the front of your sport trac huh? That would be difficult stock as the dana is a solid axle, and the sport tracs come standard with independent wishbone front suspension. Although your actual axle shafts might be made by spicer (the people that are now making/partners with Dana) there is a great difference between a dana 60 solid front axle, and a spicer based independent wish bone suspension. See why Woppy and I argue so much? So worried about looks, i care about the underpinnings, looks will come later.

The front end is a Dana 44. Never-the-less, it is still a Dana, not matter what the design.

A buddy has a Dana 60 front and rear on his Jeep.

Tom

Oh and woppy left, he not near a computer right now. I wouldn't send him to jail, known that kid for almost 11 years now, but, rest assured, he will most likely be back on here later to talk shit about my trucks, and will probably post comments all over my pics on chevytruckforum..... Oops, here he comes again, looks like im in deep shit.....

Caymen - Out of pure curiosity and dis-belief, could you please find a credible source on the internet that says that a sport trac comes with a dana 44? Not trying to be a smartass, honestly curious.

And i would argue that the model of dana or even design DOES in fact make a difference, as the base design of IFS is lacking in flex capability to solid (although IFS is far more comfortable to drive, hence the change in almost all new vehicles to IFS) As to model, ask your body with the jeep if he will trade you two brand new never used dana 30's for his used 60's and see if it makes a difference to him.

Whoa! Everyone I Sincerely Appoligize for my co-workers postings. Please disregard all his comments and responses. I left the office twice today and it seems in my abscense he has been venting on this website. Amazing what happens when I leave the office for just a few hours.

Latest posts