Sporttrac power programmer

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes our site soponsor sells them unleashed tuning...... torrie is the man !!!! probably 20 HP..

todd Z

20 HP, really? I've long considered it my "next" modification, but have yet to jump on it. I may have to soon, though.

It's not the addition of those magical "20 HP" that the XCAL is for. Its the way the vehicle drives after you re-program it. Torrie knows exactly where and when to add those extra ponies to make the vehicle seem like a totally different truck, and he can also control the transmission.

The dollars spent are well worth it. With my 87 octane towing program, I can do burnouts with a V6, chirp second gear and still get 19.5 mpg around town. With the 93 octane high power program, it will sit in one place and smoke the tires as long as I want it to. Try that on a stock Trac!

with these programmers, how hard is the install, and when complete is it something i can just forget about or does it need updates and maintenence?? I will have 36k next week so im not worried about the warranty anymore! Would i expect a 20 hp gain on the v8 as well? Thanks All

It's not the horsepower I'm after. It's the transmission tuning and speedometer recalibration. An extra 20 ponies would be nice, though. You'll soon see why.

Already lifted...massive tires??? Not really, just 35s. :grin: I'm going to need to get my speedometer and odometer somewhat accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts