Sport Trac XLT emblem

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary s

Reaction score
i have a rear SPORT TRAC XLT emblem that was from my 04 adren. it is silver/chrome and printed sport trac and the XLT is black shaded to the right of it.

it is in great shape, you would just need to add adhesive tape to it on the back since it peeled off when i was taking it off.

if you want this emblem ( free! ), shoot me an e-mail and put "sport trac" in the subject area.

hmm,

I guess offering it to the guy that bought the truck from you was out of the question ???

ND,

Don't think you need to give it to me, I am just going after Gary here...

Todd Z

Last edited by a moderator:
tz,

if i remember correctly, when you took possesion of the truck, i told you i had it and you said you didn't want it :huh:

also, i do recall, i left the truck over your house, while you were still uncertain if you buying it, and you guys took parts off it and they were sold for pretty much nothing. i also recall that if i turned the truck in, i would have made more money on it, but i felt it was better to be in the hands of a fellow s/t member. so i am not sure what you are getting at? :unsure:

i hope you were joking :D

Rather then just feel good about helping me out in a dire time of need, you would rather slam me and let everyone know our personal dealings...

Ohh well, Live and learn..

I sent you an email Explainng the rest, I dont think the site needs to see our personal problems aired out here like you saw fit..

Todd Z

joe g,

no problem, it was mailed out this afternoon.

adam,

sorry, i sent it before i read your message. ask joe, maybe he can do it before he installs.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Rather then just feel good about helping me out in a dire time of need, you would rather slam me and let everyone know our personal dealings...

Ohh well, Live and learn.."

I recall seeing numerous "slams" and "personal dealings" in past posts between you both. Majority of them by Todd's origination if I remember correctly.

Hopefully future "slams" between you both can be handled off the board like you bowed out of this one.:unsure:

Dave,

The other dealings and slams you speak of were when Gary and i were Joking around with each other. Those were NOT slams, those were friendly "NY" digs on each other....

This is a topic that goes deeper then just friendly digs........

And again thats all I am going to say...

Todd Z

dave, bill,

you are correct, no need for this on the site. with everything going on in this world no need for this, so i am saying that its behind me and i do not have any bad feelings to ANYONE here.

todd, you have mail.

:)

Latest posts