Sport Trac Rims

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have 4 basically new rims from my 2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac. These are stock rims and will fit the 2008, 2009 and 2010 Ford Explorers and/or Ford Explorer Sport Tracs. Im trying to get $120 for all four but will listen to any deals. I need more space in the garage.

They are in EXCELLENT condition, only driven on for one year. There are no scratches or scuffs, and nothing wrong with them, I just put new black rims on my truck and these have been sitting in the garage. let me know if interested. I want to sell all 4 together.

Pat,

Do they have the TPMS mounted ???

also

Are you willing to ship them ???

They should fit 2 In a large TV box or something like that from Uhaul place or ups store or if you can box and ship.

Please let me know.

Todd Z

Pat, They will fit an '05. If you use a minimum of a 1.25" spacer. Gen2 offset is 44mm. Gen1 is 12mm. That is 1.25" more inboard. I would go for 1.5" spacers so you dont have to saw 1/4" off of oem studs.

That Does disappoint me when some one post some thing here and does not give members the opportunity FIRST to make offers.

Its a shame when members don't help members...

But Patrick only has 3 posts and it was only to sell something.

Todd Z

Latest posts