Sport Trac Lowering Springs

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Would anyone be interested in a group buy on some lowering springs for our STA's?

I have been looking for a while and can't find anything to fit our trucks. Eaton Detroit Springs will make a set if we have 25 people willing to buy them. They did it in the past for the crown vic guys.

Let me know if you would be interested

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Several members here have had custom sets made... Cost was around $800.00 bucks...

There is just NOT enough people that would want them...

Todd Z

Lowering Springs that were custome made - The drop was 1 7/8 after it all settles - I had another set made for a buddy but with the price of fuel - he said he might be selling his Limited - So I might have a set. They ride just like the new truck I have so I dont know if it is the springs or the custom valved Bilstiens - I did mine all while we were waiting for the Black Chromes to get done and of course the blower install. It has settled another .50 since this picture (taken a day off the rack)

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish the roads here in NY were not so screwed up, i would soo lower my adren......

Ohh well.....

Todd Z

I was talking to the guys at ridetech today, and they have a line of coilovers that they think might work.

they asked me a few questions I am trying to find the answers to. They need to know a rough idea on how much weight is on each wheel of our trucks and the stock lengh of the shocks they might be able to come up with a coil over for these.

$1000 for the first set and then the second set was $750 - We forgot to measure when it went in the shop for this monster project - If someone with a 2010 would get me the fender to floor measurements for front and rear then i would be able to answer that question - they said it was 1 7/8 total and the vendor is anymous for the reason of liability messing with suspension - weird but thats how it is - I was ok with that and pulled the trigger - Some people may not be

Latest posts