Sport Trac bed extender on a F150

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Tollison 3

Reaction score
I traded in my Sport Trac monday on a 2005 F-150 STX 4X4 flareside. I still have the bed extender and was wondering if I could use it in my new truck?

It should fit, but as said it will be a little short in length where it sticks out of the bed and lands on the tailgate...

Todd Z

Like the others said, yes, it will be about 1.5 inches shorter is all.

Many have gotten a cage from a F-150 and put it on their Trac and it fits with no problem...

Unless,,,, you have a hard cover. If your Trac has the OEM cover, the cage is too long to swing open, you have to unhook the center hinges and life the cover a bit to swing the cage.

To bad you didnt live closer i would trade you fro the F-150 extender i have for your

Sport Trac one. If you have any ideas in any way we can do this let me know.:unsure::unsure:

Paul H

Just trade, Each pay shipping to the other person....

Done deal..

Todd Z

Paul

I would have traded, but my wife gave it to this lady she works with. Her son got a Sport Trac last week and did not have one. I told him about this site, hopefully he will join.

Drew, Paul has an F150 extender and you have a sport trac extender you said Correct ???

IF you 2 trade then you get an f150 and paul gets the ST...

Todd Z

does suck, Ohh well...

Todd Z

Latest posts