Sport Trac Adrenalin at night!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick Pierobon

Reaction score
As I promied from my previous post concerning the STA Test I performed. Here is how the STA lights up when you open the doors. I was at a coffee shop and a random person stated that, "Ford did an amazing job at how the truck lights up!" I couldn't agree more with this man as even tho this is a very small feature, it does give the STA that performance and rare look. These pics were taken at night so sorry about the quality. I am not a professional when it comes to night pics. Enjoy!

Regards,

Patrick Pierobon

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Mine lights up the fog lamps too (not the main headlights). My foglights are rectangular on my '07. I have the mirror puddle lights also. All stock.

My 2008 Limited does the same thing. The mirror puddle lights and fog lights light up when I hit the remote. Ford must have made the change with the new Tracs.

Oh I thought they just did that with the Adrenalin. The reason is because at work we have three other sport tracs and the main lights go on instead of the fog lights. Nevermind then.

REgards,

Yep, my 07 Limited does that too. I haven't used the lights in the garage when I leave for work since I got the ST. :cool: