Spacers Installed on 08 ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter V

Reaction score
I installed my spacers yesterday after they arrived! These are 1" spacers, 5x114, hub-centric, mounted with stock 245/65/17 wheels. With spacers, the tires seem to fill the void much better. I apologize in advance, but I dont have a "true" both sided rear end photo to show how good it looks now.

BEFORE

[Broken External Image]:

AFTER

[Broken External Image]:

Everything I see is this size: 5x4.5 Bolt Pattern with Machine Pressed 1/2x20 Studs

So, I am confused by your 5x114 size.

Where did you figure out the right bolt pattern?

5 x 4.5" = 5 x 114.3mm

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah..thanks...I forgot about the metric system. What brand name did you go with? Did you shop around and see much difference? Recommend 1", 1-1/5 or 2" or metric equivalent?

Thanks for adding this topic as it has been on my mind.

heywardjr, these are a "no-brand" I purchased off of ebay for roughly $110/set of four. If you go this route, for safety sake, make sure you're buying hubcentric spacers. As far as spacer sizes, I have read others running as much as 1 1/2" but no more than 2" and that's with higher odds of trouble. As you can see if my photo, I think an inch is fine. BTW, metric equiv is 25mm.:grin:

Thanks. I agree. Still deciding if I want to go that route. I'm always changing something on this truck. Still madly in love with my Sport Trac and would not trade for anything at this stage. It's by far the best vehicle purchase I have made over all my years (60 now!). I wish Ford would wake up and come back with Gen 3 somehow cause I believe we would all buy again. Until I find a truck as good as this has been I'm not budging unless forced to. Love my Trac!!!