Some new pics

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JK II

Reaction score
Some of the work being done on the Trac right now.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Looking good...

Todd Z

Looking very cool. With that big hole, looks like you going to have a "kiddie coffin" like I have on my ranger:

[Broken External Image]:

This is my setup on the ranger though...

[Broken External Image]:

Be sure to keep us updated with stuff. I wanna know!!

I'll keep this thread updated when I get the pics. The work is being done by Rhodes Auto Work (RAW) in Sanford, FL.

Damn that Ranger is dirty! lol j/k Looks good though.. and lower than Travis's :lol:. Mine will look like that after a week since its still a daily for now.

The setup is 4 linked with a 12 gallon tank, dual 480 Viairs, Parker 1/2inch valves, 1/2 inch lines, Slam Specialties bags Re-6's in the front, HE - 7's in the back, and a Mustang II front suspension is what is were hoping will work to et enough lift over the 22's. Also a custom made fuel cell (which you can see in the last picture) will clear to drag the frame sometimes :cool:.

Oh yeah, for my "kiddie coffin", my friend made it extra deep just so you can get a good look at what he did. I didn't have anything special, I just wanted a nice clean install. The bracket that is behind the axle, has all 4 of my valves on it. So basically, everything is hidden under the bed, except for the fuel cell, when I have mounted behind the cab in the bed. The hole in the coffin, well its got a removable top, so if I have problems and need to change a shock/bag/valve, then I can without taking the bed off.

My kit is straight old school. I got it from Alter-Images when they was still around, but I got my kit back in '99. It is: 2x2500lb & 2x2600lb bags, 4x Beltech Shocks, Parallel 4 link, 1x3 gallon tank. I have a Viair 450 compressor, all 3/8" lines and 4x Pro Comp 3/8 valves. I also have 2x Dual Needle air gauges in the A-pillar for each bag, and also I have an air gauge for the air tank mounted in a steering column cover made from Autometer for a mustang. Its got alot of work in it. I wanna see that M2 suspension up front!!!!

thats what i was planning on doing when i redid my rear set up... but i threw the leafs back on and some 3" blocks. Im fine with it ... Looks good though, but post up some more pics so we can see how low it goes!!!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts