Sold

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok thanks, maybe just roll it up and tape it well and try to FedEx/ups it like that. When I ordered my tires they didn't come packaged at all.

Mike, I can't say for 100% but I don't see why you couldn't. You would have to confirm with Todd Z or another member who has one. I am fairly sure it could be done. And yup, its still here. :grin:

Keith, its looking like it could be anywhere from $45 to $60 to ship. Are you still interested? I would be more than happy to refund any difference in shipping of course.

Mike, Yes you can, Just be careful with the adapters and parts and you can re use no probolem..

As for shipping the bed mat. I was actually able to FOLD it and stuff it into a small box and shipping was cheeper....

Try that

Todd Z

Thanks Todd! You're still the man! haha

Keith I did get your email... i'll get back to you soon! You're first in line so I won't sell it to anyone else. LoL

"Gray front and rear OEM fabric floor mats 60$"

I'm interested if they are the gray 'Medium Dark Graphite' color Berber mats with the logo

EXPLORER(in black stitch) and Sport Trac(in red stitch)

If the same - what is the wear factor? especially driver side heel below pedal?

Pics would even be better by email

Here's my passenger side photo (sorry you'll have to cut/paste URL into your browser)

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/80226496/2013-02-05%2018.48.12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'l grab you a pic! I'm pretty sure they are the same as your photo. I'm pretty sure too that the wear is very low! I'll get back to you soon!

Latest posts