SOLD!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris smith 5

Reaction score
3 auctions on ebay, each ending with 8 or 9 watchers but no bids or offers. Not sure why. This is a helluva deal. I dont need them anymore. They are taking up space in my garage. I can deliver anywhere in Northern California for FREE. Redding, Reno, Tahoe, Bay area, Monterey, Stockton.... Maybe even as far as Fresno??? If you need them shipped they will cost about $300 to the East coast. With my asking price, $300 to the East coast still comes in a few hundred below buying them new.

Less than 600 miles on the set

+38 offset ( I have 3mm spacers if you want them)

275/45/22 Goodyear Fortera SL tires

A few scrathes from mounting, but no curb rash or any type of real damage.

They have to go.

$1100

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
These are cheap enough to have them painted whatever color you would prefer!

(Or paint them yourself!)

gah id love those...

but i dont wanna go above an 18...

psycareyo, those would look clean on ur STA, theyd go with the black grill and all the accents in my opinion

I like the stock ones better than black on a red truck. Maybe if they were polished and a little cheaper. Price is pretty good on them though.

Just spent another 30 minutes waxing them again. Uber shiny. The tires still smell new. In fact, when I pull the Trac into the garage with a window down I get a nose full of fresh rubber!

Any takers?

$1050

I'm moving next week. I dont want to make the extra trip just to take these to the new place. I'm approaching the ragged edge here. For $1050 you're just about paying for the rims alone if you buy them seperate. SOMEBODY BUY THESE THINGS!

Last edited by a moderator: