SOLD!: Zabteck True Cold Air Intake

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrainTrac

Reaction score
SOLD!: Zabteck True Cold Air Intake.

This is the kit that was previously made/sold by Zabteck Performance. It also includes a high-quality chrome throttle body-to-MAF intake pipe from a MAC CAI kit. I originally had a MAC CAI on my Trac, and then added the Zabteck True CAI.

Kit was installed on my Trac for about four years/50,000 miles or so. When I removed the filter from the fender, it had very little dirt on it.

This kit also includes the 3.75" hole saw/arbor needed to cut the hole for the air filter in the fender, along with both black and blue silicone couplers and a PVC hose/connector adapted to connect this kit with the fitting on the valve cover.

A great way to both dress up and enhance your Gen 1 4.0L V6!

$125 shipped, PayPal preferred. E-mail me directly if interested. Thanks.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Ape was the first to express interest. I've responded to him via email, but not yet received a reply.

Right behind The Ape is Dale Gibson expressing interest, but I've yet to receive any firm offers or payment to close a deal, so as far as I'm concerned, this is still available.

I'm open to a "handshake" agreement/commitment to buy if someone needs a short amount of time to make funds available.

Latest posts