Sold my baby

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather inOC

Reaction score
Well I broke down and sold my truck last week and traded her in for a VW Rabbit 4-door in bright red. I got 29.6 mpg on my first tank of gas, so I'm thrilled. A little sad to see the ST go, but with grad school starting next year I needed something that wasn't so costly. With that being said, I've got a bunch of parts I'll be putting up in the Swap and Sell this weekend (hitch, black safari bar, radio bezel) so if you're in SoCal plan a trip my way for some great stuff.

Couldn't you have waited until after this year's SoCal meet?

29.6 mpg? I'd be thrilled too. Sorry to see ya go. Goodluck!

Sometimes you have to do what is best for you.......

Good luck with the VW and best of luck in school !!!!

Todd Z

Thats why i got me a new toy 65.5 MPG im pretty stoked about it, i have also had it doing 80 mph. Now ive got the best of both worlds a 4x4 truck i can take off road and my scooter for commuting. it only costs about 100 dollars a year to insure too!!! its pretty fun to ride too. [Broken External Image]:

not a bad looking scooter.

I'm sorry to hear you sold your trac, heather - it sure was a beautiful one..

CAN I PLEASE HAVE DIBS ON YOUR ROOF RACK SYSTEM?? I'm located in Canada, but will pay shipping no problem :D:D:D

Please with sugar on top???

Chase 01, I would wear a helmet if I were you. I was first responder at a scooter crash in front of my office last month- lady smacked her head on the pavement at about 20 mph. She died as the ambulance was en route....be careful.

LOL

It looks like a Honda Reflex 250.

I used to have one for the grandkids to ride in the country during the summer.

I enjoyed riding it around, but like you, I didn't want to be recognized by my Harley friends. So I wore a ski mask AND a helmet! :eek:

Latest posts